Current (in progress)¶
- 2016-05-11: Upgrade of ElasticSearch from 1.7 to 2.3 #449
You have to re-initialize the index from scratch, not just use the
reindex command given that ElasticSearch 2+ doesn’t provide a way to delete mappings anymore. The command is
udata search init and may take some time given the amount of data you are dealing with.
New & Improved¶
2017-01-06: Add some dataset ponderation factor: temporal coverage, spatial coverage, certified provenance and more weight for featured ones. Need reindexation to be taken into account.
2016-12-20: Use all the Dublin Core Frequencies plus some extra frequencies.
2016-12-01: Add the possibility for a user to delete its account in the admin interface
In some configurations, this feature should be deactivated, typically when there is an SSO in front of udata which may cause some inconsistencies. In that case, the configuration parameter DELETE_ME should be set to False (True by default).
- 2016-05-12: Add fields masks to reduce API payloads #451
The addition of fields masks in Flask-RESTPlus allows us to reduce the retrieved payload within the admin — especially for datasets — and results in a performances boost.
- 2016-11-29: Mark active users as confirmed #619
- 2016-11-28: Merge duplicate users #617 (A reindexation is necessary after this migration)
Theses are deprecated and support will be removed in some feature release. See Deprecation Policy.
- Theses frequencies are deprecated for their Dublin Core counter part:
- First published version